Old 12-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Blenny Blenny is offline
Registered User

Location: Stafford area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn1 View Post

Cover it with one of those cheapo disposable plastic painter's drop
cloths, fasten it at the bottom with duct tape, then nip it off where
you want and dispose of it all wrapped like a mummy.
Thanks Brooklyn1, that would be an excellent idea if the thing was smaller but it is a monster and also I can't get at the base of it. I'm now just trying to get the whole thing dug up and taken away, and I'll spray anything susceptible with anti-rust spray afterwards. Hope that will work!