Old 12-04-2012, 05:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
Boron Elgar[_2_] Boron Elgar[_2_] is offline

Default Short Gardening Questionnaire

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:26:50 +0000, LarrySS
wrote:

Apologies, this is my first time posting on a forum.

The questionnaire is based at people living in the UK. There are only 16
questions. The questions are aimed at finding out what tasks you find
difficult and how you spend your time in the garden.

The questionnaire is part of my research into my degree dissertation,
with an aim of finding new design and product opportunities in the
garden.

The reason I zipped the previous file was because it was in a docx. file
which wouldn't upload. I've altered the file and it is now available
below.

Anyone giving a swift response will be much appreciated.

|Filename: Gardening Questionnaire..doc |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14898|

Don't let 'em get you down. Keep up the good work. I've answered and
returned your project (from my real name and address) and offered a
tad of market research advice.

Boron