Old 12-04-2012, 11:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Pat Durkin Pat Durkin is offline

Default Phoebe on the attack in my garden

"joevan" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:00:34 -0700, "Pat Durkin"
wrote:

Black Phoebe's are used to snatching bugs out of the air so it's a snap
for
them to grab a mealworm from a dish without even stopping. When they're
flying around my yard in the afternoons I can hear their beaks snapping
shut
on happless insects who had no chance to escape. If I could ever figure
out
a way to picture that I'd really have something.

Great shot. Thanks for posting.

You're welcome and thanks.
--
Pat