Old 13-04-2012, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_9_] Sue[_9_] is offline

Default Hello a newbie here

"Sacha" wrote
On 2012-04-13 11:56:53 +0100, sjwigglywoo
said:

Wow gee guys thanks for the welcome! I'll slink off somewhere and
hide

Gardeners tend to be a bit forthright at times!! ;-) Go ahead and
join in and you'll get loads of opinions. Only some may lead to verbal
punch-ups! Welcome to urg!

Welcome also from over the border in Norfolk. It's been a bit squelchy
here today, not to mention cold! Back to winter socks and welly weather
ever since we had the hosepipe ban begin.

Don't go running off before everyone gets a chance to read your first
post, sj. Sometimes it can take days before people get to see it. We
don't all sit glued to the Interwebs all day you know! Weeds to weed,
seeds to sow and plants to plant and all that. Not to mention Life
getting in the way - sometimes it's months before I get around to
reading what the good people around here have been discussing.
Newsgroups are like that, people pop in and out at different times.

So what are you planning to grow in the greenhouse then?

--
Sue