Old 13-04-2012, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Hello a newbie here

On 12/04/2012 17:30, sjwigglywoo wrote:
Hi everyone just wanted to introduce myself, I'm from Ipswich Suffolk
and have been growing my own vegetables for four years. I became the
owner of hens last year, and I have a shiny new greenhouse to play in
too. I love squelching around in my wellies, talking to the hens and
walking my dogs. I'm also a keen cook and and an aspiring writer. Nice
to meet you all and look forward to chatting and maybe answer a few and
ask a lot of questions!

Hi and welcome. You're obviously into gardening in a big way. I'm
envious of your new greenhouse. I'd love one (and a shed, too) but my
garden is quite small, and it's hard to decide which bit of ground to
give up in order to have outbuildings.

I'm not sure how you manage to squelch in reportedly dry East Anglia,
but I'm glad you can since you enjoy it:~).

It is (perhaps) a bit off topic, but what kind of writing do you do?
It's ages since I dabbled, except for the occasional newsletter, but
it's always been an interest of mine.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London