Old 15-04-2012, 01:25 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

[/quote]

Hi All,

My Bella Italiano garlic are now forming stalks(3" in length)and the leaves are reaching skyward. Once the stems appeared they seem to grow very quickly, the leaf form is broader and shorter than my other garlic.

It is said that this garlic has a strong flavour, this is why I bought it, I like a garlic that bites back!!! Its probably a keltic thing we Scots love good strong garlic as did our ancestors.

To be honest I still miss the German red garlic it was so good, but sadly no longer available in the UK.

The mind is like a parachute its totally useless unless open

uriel13