Old 15-04-2012, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Husqvarna Lawnmower

On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 06:36:11 -0700 (PDT), "P. Alves"
wrote:

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a lawnmower Husqvarna lc-48ve
http://www.husqvarna.com/uk/products...owers/lc-48ve/

Any opinion? Is the electric start worth 100 quid?

Thanks in advance.
PA

I have no knowledge of the brand or model but I know five people who
have bought various brands of electric start petrol mowers and all of
them say it was a waste of money and those who still have them use the
recoil pull cords to start their mowers.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the sunny and refreshingly green
east end of Swansea Bay.