Old 15-04-2012, 03:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Husqvarna Lawnmower

On 04/15/2012 04:02 PM, Jake wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 06:36:11 -0700 (PDT), "P. Alves"
wrote:

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a lawnmower Husqvarna lc-48ve
http://www.husqvarna.com/uk/products...owers/lc-48ve/

Any opinion? Is the electric start worth 100 quid?

Thanks in advance.
PA

I have no knowledge of the brand or model but I know five people who
have bought various brands of electric start petrol mowers and all of
them say it was a waste of money and those who still have them use the
recoil pull cords to start their mowers.

Husqvarna is generally decent quality kit. I have no personal
experience with the electric start, but if you're buying from a small
dealer rather than a large DIY they will probably keep it working for you.