Old 15-04-2012, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Husqvarna Lawnmower

On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 15:40:46 +0100, Bob Hobden wrote:

I agree Husqvarna is OK stuff, probably second only to Stihl,

Both "known brands" and associated hike in price for the "label".

My Hayter Harrier mower has a cast aluminium deck, so no rust,

My Mountfield (I think) mower has a steel deck, yes it's got surface
rust but I do clean it after every use. SWMBO'd used it once and
didn't clean it. Great wodges of wet grass rotting away and keeping
the deck wet when I came to use it later, more corrosion from that
single event than over the 10 years or so of use and cleaning. I was
not amused.

--
Cheers
Dave.