Old 15-04-2012, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default Golden oldie?

"Jake" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 13:30:44 GMT, Baz wrote:

Get over it, give the guy a break!
He might have a point.

Baz

Baz

You know I don't see what MC posts but this guy Steerpike is no better
and is also in my killfile. He only crops up now and again to
criticise MC. In the post to which you've replied Steerpike refers to
doing a search on the arguments MC has had in this group. Steerpike
wouldn't need to do that if his previous posts are to be believed. So
another troll type.

But on the positive side, my little Victoria Plum is leafing like mad
though no sign of any flower buds yet. The other unknown little thing
that I thought might be a cherry certainly smells of cherries so I've
potted it on and will see what transpires.

Hope it's not too cold for you.

Thanks - checked back and now Steerpike is also in my killfile.

Must have missed the information about your Victoria Plum.
Gah! Senility! I even replied several times.
I've just planted one which is looking quite happy but at 2m tall I don't
think it is little.
Then again it wasn't £1.99
Glad your is doing O.K. :-)

Cheers