Old 15-04-2012, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Golden oldie?

On Apr 15, 3:34*pm, Baz wrote:
Jake wrote :

You know I don't see what MC posts but this guy Steerpike is no better
and is also in *my killfile. He only crops up now and again to
criticise MC. In the post to which you've replied Steerpike refers to
doing a search on the arguments MC has had in this group. Steerpike
wouldn't need to do that if his previous posts are to be believed. So
another troll type.

I agree, but if you treat Mike ok, I think he will be a real asset to this
group. He does know some stuff.
Steerpike is the troll I think, having gone back a year or so and read his
posts.

But on the positive side, my little Victoria Plum is leafing like mad
though no sign of any flower buds yet. The other unknown little thing
that I thought might be a cherry certainly smells of cherries so I've
potted it on and will see what transpires.

Your V is leafing like mad, mine is too. two good buys, by all standards.

Hope it's not too cold for you.

It is very cold here. Very cold.Lets hope your cherry is not a peach.

Baz

Wrong................crowe is someone who has been trolling usenet
groups for decades! As well as the trolling he also commonly suggests
he is a mason, teaches prisoners in IOW jails, and has served in all 3
of the armed services.

Those who have met crowe are often of the view he is very similar to
the Harry Enfield character, who is always telling others how to do
things..................from his usenet posts, I think they certainly
have a point......................lol