Old 16-04-2012, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Golden oldie?

On 2012-04-16 18:13:49 +0100, "Christina Websell"
said:

"Baz" wrote in message
.. .
Jake wrote in
:

You know I don't see what MC posts but this guy Steerpike is no better
and is also in my killfile. He only crops up now and again to
criticise MC. In the post to which you've replied Steerpike refers to
doing a search on the arguments MC has had in this group. Steerpike
wouldn't need to do that if his previous posts are to be believed. So
another troll type.

I agree, but if you treat Mike ok, I think he will be a real asset to
this
group.

In what way?
Ask Sacha how he contacted her suppliers and pretty well stalked her.
The best place for him is in your killfile.

And that is apart from the lying and libellous remarks over several years.
Anyone who thinks Crowe is trustworthy or an 'asset' can only learn the
hard way and also end up in kill files, imo. My husband seriously
considered contacting the police at one point.
--
Sacha

Well we expected a comment like that didn't we girls and boys?

Kindest possible regards and sympathies to the "Owner's Followers"

Sascha and Chris Stevens, AKA many names, tarred with the same brush.

Mike
Sorry I do not have a business to advertise in my signature gardenbanter