Old 17-04-2012, 03:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
little turtle little turtle is offline

Default Favorite tomatoes

On 3/18/2012 8:15 AM, General Schvantzkoph wrote:
It's time to plant some seeds. Looking for suggestions for tomato
varieties. My personal favorite is the Sun Gold, what are you favorites?

Lots of good varieties out there.
I like the old varieties like Rutgers, Marglobe and so on.
I still remember eating lunch in the garden with just a salt shaker.
Corn on the ear and ripe tangy flavorful tomatoes.
We smeared a little butter on the corn and it was all we wanted.