Old 17-04-2012, 08:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Golden oldie?

On 2012-04-16 18:45:18 +0100, "'Mike'" said:

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Baz" wrote in message
.. .
Jake wrote in
:

You know I don't see what MC posts but this guy Steerpike is no better
and is also in my killfile. He only crops up now and again to
criticise MC. In the post to which you've replied Steerpike refers to
doing a search on the arguments MC has had in this group. Steerpike
wouldn't need to do that if his previous posts are to be believed. So
another troll type.

I agree, but if you treat Mike ok, I think he will be a real asset to
this
group.

In what way?
Ask Sacha how he contacted her suppliers and pretty well stalked her.
The best place for him is in your killfile.

Well if you believe that you will believe anything

Kindest regards

Mike

You contacted the man who supplied the rope we used on the pillars around
our Tea Room lawn. It struck my memory most particularly because at the
time I wrote about it, you were rude and dismissive. He told me about it
himself and I posted about it on here. You are a liar. You told this
group that one of your friends had been here and that she introduced
herself as a friend of yours and that I was rude to her. No such thing
ever happened. You are a liar.
--
Sacha

Here we go again