Old 17-04-2012, 09:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Golden oldie?

On Apr 17, 8:39*am, "'Mike'" wrote:

On 2012-04-16 18:45:18 +0100, "'Mike'" said:

"Christina Websell" wrote in

"Baz" wrote in message
Jake wrote in
:

You know I don't see what MC posts but this guy Steerpike is no
better
and is also in *my killfile. He only crops up now and again to
criticise MC. In the post to which you've replied Steerpike refers
doing a search on the arguments MC has had in this group. Steerpike
wouldn't need to do that if his previous posts are to be believed..
So
another troll type.

I agree, but if you treat Mike ok, I think he will be a real asset to
this
group.

In what way?
Ask Sacha how he contacted her suppliers and pretty well stalked her.