Old 17-04-2012, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Golden oldie?

"Baz" wrote in message
.. .
Sacha wrote in :

You contacted the man who supplied the rope we used on the pillars
around our Tea Room lawn. It struck my memory most particularly
because at the time I wrote about it, you were rude and dismissive.
He told me about it himself and I posted about it on here. You are a
liar. You told this group that one of your friends had been here and
that she introduced herself as a friend of yours and that I was rude
to her. No such thing ever happened. You are a liar.

Sacha, I hope you realise that I didn't know about this.

I thought that he was reforming, and that I could help by befriending him.

I ought to have known better.

Baz

Baz don't worry :-))

Best wishes