Old 17-04-2012, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default There will no be .........

"'Mike'" wrote in news:qe-
:

... a sustained period of "Mike Crowe Bashing"

Kindest regards

Mike

You know, Mike, the things I have read about you recently prove that you
are a F*****g nonce, liar, cheat, stalker, and above all a very nasty piece
of work. You disgust me.
And for me to think you have reformed makes me feel sick. My mistake.

If you carry on your disruptive activities within this group, I WILL send
an abuse report to btinternet.com.

You WILL lose your account. Being on the Isle Of White (your spelling, not
mine) your options will be limited to a dongle, and even so the dongle
might not work in prison. BE WARNED. I am after you!

Baz