Old 17-04-2012, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default Golden oldie?

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
.. .
Sacha wrote in
:

You contacted the man who supplied the rope we used on the pillars
around our Tea Room lawn. It struck my memory most particularly
because at the time I wrote about it, you were rude and dismissive.
He told me about it himself and I posted about it on here. You are
a liar. You told this group that one of your friends had been here
and that she introduced herself as a friend of yours and that I was
rude to her. No such thing ever happened. You are a liar.

Sacha, I hope you realise that I didn't know about this.

I thought that he was reforming, and that I could help by befriending
him.

I ought to have known better.

Baz

Baz don't worry :-))

Best wishes

Mike

Mike, you ought to worry because I have access to 3 years of your post to
this group, and I will make it so that nobody sees you. btinternet.com
agrees with me at this moment, and it is YOU who will have a letter.

Standby.
Baz