Old 17-04-2012, 06:53 PM
allen73 allen73 is offline
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiesmith View Post
Hi i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to donate me some plant/seed/bulb/cuttings as i have currently moved home and have a blank canvas. These would be well looked after and very much enjoyed. I live in derby midlands.If you could let me know if you could help me then that would be great. Thank you for reading.
kate.
I will pot up as many for you as I can between now and the swap. I have creeping plox, Bath's Pink dianthus, mother of thyme, bearded iris, verbena bonariensis seedlings and probably alot more. I'll bring some seeds as well.
Fruit Trees