Old 17-04-2012, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default There will no be .........

On Apr 17, 8:47*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

On Apr 17, 5:14 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

On Apr 17, 3:33 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Baz" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in news:qe-
:

... a sustained period of "Mike Crowe Bashing"

Kindest regards

Mike

You know, Mike, the things I have read about you recently prove that
you
are a F*****g nonce, liar, cheat, stalker, and above all a very
nasty
piece
of work. You disgust me.
And for me to think you have reformed makes me feel sick. My
mistake.

If you carry on your disruptive activities within this group, I WILL
send
an abuse report to btinternet.com.

You WILL lose your account. Being on the Isle Of White (your
spelling,
not
mine) your options will be limited to a dongle, and even so the
dongle
might not work in prison. BE WARNED. I am after you!

Baz

:-))

I bet you feel a lot better with that little outburst don't you?

Kindest regards

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo
straight.

Yet more fans of yours coming out of the woodwork I see
mike...............why might that be I wonder?

Because I'm a great guy and just a few people such as yourself, love to
take
a poke and spread crap.

Next question please.

Kindest POSSIBLE regards

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo
straight.

You have kept that very well hidden over the years mike! Most people
on here think you are a complete arsehole.

I cannot be responsible for their ignorance can I?

Kindest regards

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo straight..

If you are so well liked, why on earth do so many people on here seem
to loathe and detest you?