Old 18-04-2012, 08:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Kevin Hughes Plants

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 22:50:22 +0100, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
Does anyone have personal experiance of Kevin Hughes Plants ?
I get a different address on the Plantfinder site to his website, and
I get no responce to either Email or phone call.
David @ the sunny side of Swansea Bay.

He has moved about a bit recently having had problems with nursery sites. I
understood late summer last year he was now settled but trying to rebuild
his business and web site, should have seen him at the East Lambrook Manor
plant sale a couple of weeks ago but he was a no show and nobody knew why. I
should see him this summer at Wisley but by then its a bit late to help!!

Last Autumn we visited Heale House near Salisbury, where he has a
plant centre. A friend knows him quite well. I gather he's fairly
recently set up his plant centre there. It was well stocked with some
good quality plants.

Pam in Bristol