Old 18-04-2012, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The rain is back

On 04/18/2012 03:21 PM, Dave Hill wrote:
After a light 0,5" of rain a couple of days ago overnight we had a
further 1 inch so that we now have flowing water down the track and
out of the little gate.
Now after months of moaning about no rain it wont be long before we
are back to "I wish the rain would stop, we can't do anything in the
garden it's so wet"
Never happy some people.
David @ the Wet end of Swansea Bay

Heavy rain today here in Normandy, have to say I'm pretty happy to see
it. The ground is still dry a few inches down though. After the last 5
days at least the fields are greening up.

Can't say I was very happy about the hail though, it was very thick and
won't do cherries and pears much good.

Sorry to hear about your flooding, Baz.

-E