Old 18-04-2012, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default The rain is back

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
After a light 0,5" of rain a couple of days ago overnight we had a
further 1 inch so that we now have flowing water down the track and
out of the little gate.
Now after months of moaning about no rain it wont be long before we
are back to "I wish the rain would stop, we can't do anything in the
garden it's so wet"
Never happy some people.
David @ the Wet end of Swansea Bay

We, or at least further up the Swansea valley, must have had very heavy
rain overnight as the River Tawe was bank high today in spate.

Bill