Old 18-04-2012, 11:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rain, locals panicking.

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 22:14:28 GMT, Baz wrote:

Some of the residents of our street are panicking and getting out.

It is absolutely pouring now. I must admit it is a bit scary.

Where are you ?
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton

ISTR he's in Lincs.

No need to worry though
http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk...ods/31618.aspx

Hopefully the threat of floods will soon recede from his region and the rain
will cease.

I haven't even tried to get down to the village as I know the railway bridge
will be flooded here after 24 hours of non-stop rain.