Old 19-04-2012, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bookworm Bookworm is offline

Default Vine Weevil?

A couple of the Fuschias in my greenhouse were showing signs of Vine
Weevil attack.. I took them out of the pots and didnt find any of the
usual curly grubs in the removed compost but just some tiny grubs of
about 3mm long with jaggy edges. i.e. with bits sticking out of sides.
I killed all I could find and repottedd the plants in fresh compost. I
gave the rest of the plants a soil drench of Pravdo Vine Weevil
Killer. Has anybody any idea what the grubs were?