Old 19-04-2012, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default Rain, locals panicking.

Spider wrote in :

On 18/04/2012 23:14, Baz wrote:
Some of the residents of our street are panicking and getting out.

It is absolutely pouring now. I must admit it is a bit scary.

Nothing on the news channel yet but it surely must be.

Do be careful, Baz. A drowned garden is one thing ..

Take your tea-making kit upstairs and keep warm and dry. We'll pray for
a sunny bit for you.

Thanks for the wishes.
Would you beleive I have a 1970's Goblin Teasmaid which works perfectly.
NO SMARTY COMMENTS from some of the guys, please gentlemen, this should not
get like Jakes butt. erm talk he gave.

Sorry, Spider, I had to get that in.
The only problem with the Teasmaid is that it wakes me too early because it
starts to boil the water an hour before the tea is made. That is noisy.

We have only drizzle now and the crisp packet blowing around the lake which
used to be a lawn and is still floating.

Life!
Baz