Old 19-04-2012, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default Rain, locals panicking.

Janet wrote in
:

In article ,
says...

On 18/04/2012 23:14, Baz wrote:
Some of the residents of our street are panicking and getting out.

It is absolutely pouring now. I must admit it is a bit scary.

Nothing on the news channel yet but it surely must be.

Do be careful, Baz. A drowned garden is one thing ..

Take your tea-making kit upstairs and keep warm and dry.

Electric kettle should not be used.

If the downstairs is about to flood he needs to turn off all power at
the
mains.
Janet.

Tea making kit need not be electrical as HE knows, and so what if it is?
Janet, are you also a qualified electrician as well as a doctor, nurse etc:
You seem to "know" so much. For your information I (he) do not need to do
any switching off of power. DO NOT give advice on subjects you know nothing
about. Keep it to yourself.

Baz