Old 19-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Blenny Blenny is offline
Registered User

Location: Stafford area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly W View Post

[/i][/color]
I didn't see the original post, but FFR if you're talking about Tremella
mesenterica, it infects only wood that's already dead.
I just had a look at that, and it's similar, but I think mine (unfortunately) is Gymnosporangium which is loose and jelly-like, and it's on the live growing bits (though it's now also on the inner barky bits below where I had cut it back). Still trying to get someone with the necessary equipment and muscle to remove the whole bush.