Old 19-04-2012, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Mini greenhouse

In article , says...

On 19/04/2012 16:03, Ragnar wrote:
"Graham wrote in message
I have one of these. A tubular frame with reinforced plastic cover. How can
I anchor it without making holes in the cover?

I had to make holes in the one I bought. But don't use a knife - melt a
hole with a hot poker or similar, it will be stronger.

HTH
R.

This is
http://www.coopersofstortford.co.uk/...-prodst08044i/

and stands on concrete slabs near to a fence.

It has no eyelets or other fixing.
I guess burning holes and sealing with hot glue then tie to fence is
best idea.

Thanks for replies

It there some frame-fitting in the base which you could cover with
concrete slabs, then put your growbags on top?

Janet