Old 19-04-2012, 10:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Vine Weevil?

On Apr 19, 3:09*pm, Baz wrote:
Baz wrote :

Why on earth does mention of vine weevil attack remind me of one of
mike crowe's money making schemes..............

Stop it now Steerpike
Hatred is abuse and virginmedia will not tollerate it.

If I see one more interruption to a thread by you to continue your
feud with "'Mike'" I WILL get your
account stopped. You may also get a criminal record, that's if you
already don't have one.

Look on this as a friendly, one only bit of advice.

Baz

From: Steerpike
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening
Subject: Vine Weevil?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 04:57:36 -0700 (PDT)
Organization:http://groups.google.com

Just in case you think I am bluffing.
Baz

I dont know what all that stuff means, but I guess it must be
suggesting you are very hard and are not simply a tosser making idle
threats?