Old 20-04-2012, 03:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mini greenhouse

"Ragnar" wrote in message

"Graham K." wrote in message
I have one of these. A tubular frame with reinforced plastic cover. How
can I anchor it without making holes in the cover?

I had to make holes in the one I bought. But don't use a knife - melt a
hole with a hot poker or similar, it will be stronger.

HTH
R.

A hot poker will also mend a split in the sole of your wellingtons. You do,
of course, need a flame, either from a fire or from a gas cooker top to heat
it. If you are all electric, you're stuffed ;-)
Tina