Old 21-04-2003, 08:20 PM
zookeeper

Default Finished the edges of my pond

John Rutz wrote:

Your picture, although nice, has no place on a /text only/ usenet
group. The damned thing was/is over 5 MEGABYTES!! ...
Cybe R. Wizard

what pic?????? all I got was his message and a 4 links to the pics
which version of linux are you using that auto links???? SuSe doesnt do
that

John, some news servers do not accept JPGs GIFs or BMPs over a certain
size in text only news groups. I didn't get the picture either, and I
suspect that's why. Also, if your news reader is set to only download
text files, it might skip messages which contain anything else (logos,
sigs with pictures, etc.)
--
zookeeper