Old 20-04-2012, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Re-starting a vegetable plot.

On Apr 20, 5:29*pm, Baz wrote:
I was wondering that when things get back to normal what would be the last
date to sow pea, broad bean and potatoes?
I can buy plugs of the rest such a brassiccas and live without the rest.
Runner beans are still on the cill, I can deal with that. Tomatoes are sill
on the cill, ok with me.

I can't imagine a summer without broad beans and new potatoes.

Saying that, the lot of them might come good when the water has gone. What
are the chances of that? I am hoping to get a glimpse Sunday perhaps if it
doesn't rain too hard between now and then.

I just hope the fruit trees and bushes will be ok. They look ok.

Baz

You have plenty of time for everything.
Just think of the ancient Egyptians and the Nile. They did pretty good!