Old 21-04-2012, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Ventnor Botanic Gardens

"Jeff Layman" wrote in message
On 21/04/2012 07:04, Steerpike wrote:
On Apr 20, 3:23 pm, wrote:
I know that many of you will be interested in this
...http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/gardening...-to-kew-on-iw-...

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo
straight..

See what I mean mike...................I am probably the only one on
here who can still see your posts!

Er, no. I can see his posts. What is happening to VBG is of interest,
but AFAICS it was an information post not requiring a reply.

--

Jeff

Thanks for your comment Jeff. Very true.

People have in fact emailed me, asking if I can recommend hotels as they
wish to visit the Island take Ventnor Botanic Gardens into their visit and
whilst I have many friends with hotels and boarding houses, making a
recommendation is difficult.

Mike