Old 23-04-2012, 03:24 PM
lookingforvines lookingforvines is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by shailer View Post
on the back fence we have a vine not sure wich one but has herat shape leaves with white flowers, the main prob with this as its been allowed to grow for about 6 years so its now got a total height of about 7ft by 2ft by 20ft
Hi Ant & Katy,

I can't offer any help regarding actually getting rid of your vine but I am interested in it. It sounds a bit like it could be a Russian Vine, or Fallopia baldschuanica. I'm not a gardener but currently working as an Assistant Production Manager for a theatre. We need some Russian Vine for the set of a show we're currently working on and, if you're looking for somewhere to get rid of the vine you've cut away, we'd be more than happy to take it off your hands! Please message me back if you think this is something you'd be interested in.

Many thanks,

Lucy