Old 23-04-2012, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Drought

In article ,
harry wrote:
On Apr 23, 4:20 pm, Moonraker wrote:
On 23/04/2012 07:52, harry wrote: On Apr 22, 10:49 pm, tonyt...@caterpi=

llarfountain.co.uk wrote:

This must be the wettest drought since records began. I blame global
warming.

Exactly the sort of weather that was promised as a result of global
warming.

I thought that global warming forecast warm wet Winters and hot dry
Summers, so they got that wrong in most respects.

It forecast extreme weather.
Weather is generated by temperature differences.

Yes, precisely. The meteorologists (as distinct from the Daily Wail
and Murdogians) said that the one thing we would guarantee was less
predictability, but their best guess is that the UK would get colder
and wetter.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.