Old 23-04-2012, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
graham graham is offline

Default Started peeing down. Again

On 2012-04-23 13:26:30 +0100, Baz said:

As Sacha would say, stair rods.
Baz

Same here, Baz! But very refined ones, and very persistent. It has
actually stopped now and is relatively clear but with dark clouds on the
horizon. At least we don't have to worry about watering the veg patch
now!
--

Sunny and very warm here and the last bit of snow in my garden melted
overnight{:-)

Ah but are your trees in leaf and your Alliums showing their muscle?!
;-))
--

Most trees are budding. No sign of rhubarb yet. The tarragon is just
starting to peep through. The chive clump is sprouting quite a bit, but