Old 24-04-2012, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default Started peeing down. Again

Martin wrote in
:

On 2012-04-23 13:26:30 +0100, Baz said:

As Sacha would say, stair rods.
Baz

Same here, Baz! But very refined ones, and very persistent. It
has actually stopped now and is relatively clear but with dark
clouds on the horizon. At least we don't have to worry about
watering the veg patch now!
--
Sunny and very warm here and the last bit of snow in my garden
melted overnight{:-)

Ah but are your trees in leaf and your Alliums showing their
muscle?! ;-))
--

Most trees are budding. No sign of rhubarb yet. The tarragon is just
starting to peep through. The chive clump is sprouting quite a bit,

Honey's off, dear.

What about the Waldorf salad?

Baz