Old 24-04-2012, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Started peeing down. Again

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message

"Baz" wrote in message
.. .
As Sacha would say, stair rods.

Now in receipt of a strong winds warning for tomorrow from Felixstowe
Dock, and the Met Office has a "Be Aware" advisory for heavy rain through
Wednesday, with the possibility of local flooding.

Suggest we rename the group uk.rec.not_gardening_its_raining

We have the same weather warning here in Leics, plus 50-60 mph winds.
ISTR that on April 3rd, we were all moaning about not enough rain. Be
careful about what you wish for.