Old 21-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Robin Hall

Default White Grubs...

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:01:28 -0400, ajames54™
wrote:
you can use nematodes, these are a biological parisite that eat grubs
I have had moderate to excellent success with them and I am in very
infested area, ps use lots of water on your lawn if restrictions are
not in place they don't like being damp all the time.

I need to find a fish safe treatment for White Grubs ...
they have trashed my neighbors yard and are working on mine.

My neighbor is an excellent fellow and has told me he will not
spray if I can find a fish safe way to get rid of them.

Please don't say "Get a Skunk" we've been trying that and they
only do a half assed job.