Old 25-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Emma74 Emma74 is offline
Registered User

Question Fungi growing with my lettuce :(

Hello all

I have made newspaper plant pots with the aim of cutting down cost this year! Today I noticed that I have something extra growing with a lettuce that I planted. Admittedly my paper pots were a little too damp and they were very close together. My question is, is the fungi anything to worry about, I have been using organic composts so could the spores have come from there?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Please see the pictures for the fungi. The small fungi I saw in another pot.

Thanks,

Emma
Attached Thumbnails
Fungi growing with my lettuce :(-fungi.jpg   Fungi growing with my lettuce :(-fungi-2.jpg