Old 25-04-2012, 02:21 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Spawning begins

And the wakins were spawning yesterday. Our temps have zoomed upward all of
a sudden and love is in the air I guess. Today I moved the one male wakin
out that has a pretty red & white pattern that any koi would envy, but has
a non-flaring wakin tail. He was put in with the koi as he was given to me,
and too pretty to part with.

I do have a lot of his kids though that will go to a koi club give-away due
to weak or comet tails. ~ jan

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:20:11 EDT, ~ jan wrote:

We got some warm weather the past weekend and into the week. Felt like we
had jump right to summer. Anyway, I have FROG spawn! Last year the frogs
didn't even croak till the 1st of May! ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us