Old 27-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Brian Sims Brian Sims is offline
Registered User

Smile Multi Crop

I everyone.
I am a Blacksmith bases in Sussex who loves gardening, and over the years i have always found that garden canes in grow bags can be a pain to keep upright as the plants get bigger. So i have designed and built this new product its called the Multi Crop frame as it can be used for so many crops or flowers.
Its a simple A frame trellis that stands over your grow bag. No more canes.
I have tried it out over the last two years in my green house and in the garden it stood up to all kinds of weather even very strong winds.
I make it in four sizes 3ft.4ft 5ft and 6ft. made from mild steel it will last a life time. comprising of six components it simple pushes together.
Multi-crop - Growbag frame or call 01293 611611
We will be showing these for the first time at the Spring Garden Show Ardingly showground in Sussex on Sunday 6th and Monday7th of May.
They make a great present for the gardener who has everything.
I also make many other items for the garden visit my main web site
Happy Hedgehog, Wrought iron, wrought iron gates, railings, balconys, staircases, West Sussex

Happy Gardening
Brian