Old 27-04-2012, 09:24 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo[_3_] View Post
I am about to plant up a bare bed, around 10' x 3', against the front wall
of our house with some lavender. It's a fairly large bed and I'd like some
ideas as to what grow well with lavender in this west-facing bed. We have a
huge plinth on the front wall, around 18" high or more, so I'd like to plant
plants which grow high enought to cover this ugly black area!

Any ideas will be gratefull received.
rosemary likes the same conditions and flowers earlier in the year. But it looks very similar in leaf, though green rather than grey, so you might like something with a more contrasting leaf shape.