Old 21-04-2003, 09:32 PM
K Barrett

Default Fla. Mall Orchid Show Confusion

I'm floored. Y'all were very shabbily treated, Kenni. Guess you won't be
going back *there* next year....

K Barrett

"Karen" wrote in message
Boy talk about being tacky... that about takes the cake. I hope you had
a good show anyway.
Karen

Kenni Judd wrote:
The members of AOBEI regret the inconvenience to any of you who tried to
visit our scheduled show at the Florida Mall yesterday. We had a

contract
with the Mall for the full 3-day weekend, and what little bit of signage

the
Mall put up for the show also indicated that it would run April 18, 19,

&
20. But as we were setting up on Friday am, we were told that the Mall
would be closed on Sunday for Easter, so we were forced to end the show

on
Saturday. [The Mall didn't even put up signage saying it would be

closed
for Easter until about 5:30 pm on Saturday!].

If you are among those who tried to visit the show on Sunday, we hope

you
will let the Simon Mall management know about it. http://www.simon.com

--
Kenni Judd