Old 27-04-2012, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Harvesting brassica seeds?

On Apr 27, 9:26*am, David in Normandy
wrote:
I've run out of seeds for my curly kale and don't have access to buy any
more of the original variety. How do I harvest seeds from the plants?
They are all running to flower at the moment. Any tips on how to collect
the eventual seeds? Will they just scatter themselves everywhere unless
I do something?

--
David in Normandy. *
* *To e-mail you must include the password FROG on the

If you have different brassicas, they cross pollinate freely (also
with wild brassicas), you get some really odd things