Old 28-04-2012, 03:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Which weeds should NOT be composted?

In article ,
says...

Janet wrote in
:

Janet, how do you kill it? If it was easy, or even difficult, there
would not be such a commotion about it. From what I have read it
cannot be erradicated.

You're wrong, again.

So then, I have not read it?

You frequently demonstrate here, your inability to comprehend what you
read, and jump to the wrong conclusion.

You, although being an expert on every subject, cannot possibly know!

I do certainly know that it's possible to eradicate japanese knotweed.
I have never claimed to be "an expert on every subject" btw (or on any).
That is just another of your falsehoods and misrepresentations.

Janet