Old 21-04-2003, 09:44 PM
V_coerulea

Default Cym leaves collapsing

Such is life in the southern USA. I think you have a good idea. Maybe if we
ban together we can also outlaw tornadoes, hurricanes, and dangerous
thunderstorms with 4-5" hail, 60 mph winds and constant cloud to ground
lightning.
Really, todays high only hit 79 because we we mostly cloudy with some rain.
We're rapidly approaching the temps where your highs will be looking awfully
darn good. Our cyms pull through it all in great shape with fine blooms.
Really tough aas long as they get their water.
Gary

"Geir Harris Hedemark" wrote in message
"V_coerulea" writes:
Once our temps hit 80 and up, our cyms take watering every other day
especially when the nights don't go down below 70. But we still only

Really?

BTW: 80 at this time of year shouldn't be allowed. The midday temps
here just hit the 60s.

Geir