Old 28-04-2012, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Drought

In article ,
says...

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 00:45:05 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"tony" wrote in message
This must be the wettest drought since records began. I blame global
warming.
Tony Bull
www.caterpillarrfountain.co.uk

I do so wish that people would not panic about drought. We have a
maritime
climate in the UK and it will sort itself.
We won't ever have too much sun or too much rain (but it will not come
exactly as we want it)
After a supposed drought, it's been throwing it down here most days for
three weeks, sometime for 36 hours and we have had floods.
It will work itself out. It always does.

but perhaps not this year.
--

Martin

Yes, it will. It always does.

Though possibly not at an appropriate time to save weather-dependent
businesses like agriculture, from failed crops, lost incomes and jobs.

Janet.