Old 29-04-2012, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Wind, rain. More wind and rain forecast.

In article ,
Steerpike wrote:

Does anyone on here actually care about the reasons for the weather
conditions we are now experiencing? I found it astounding that there
was pretty much zero interest in the cessation of the NHS that was
announced a couple of weeks ago, but obviously that situation isnt
quite as obvious as the weather we are having nowadays, so lack of
interest in this seems even more worrying.

Not at all - it's merely MUCH less important! If you aren't concerned
about climate change, you are at best ignorant and at worst evil.

Almost all plausible outcomes will result in the destruction of the
UK as a country, and most of them lead to most of the population
dying from famine, disease and civil unrest. Not in this generation,
of course, which is why the deniers can get away with it, but within
the lifetime of the grandchildren of some people currently living.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.